Solid Foundations

JMS Today

JMS is now fully accredited through MSA. JMS has been supported by churches, families, friends, and local businesses throughout the Juniata Valley for over 60 years helping to build three generations of servant leaders.

Founded in 1954

Founded on Mennonite values by four local churches who wanted education with a Christian Worldview, JMS was originally housed in the former Delaware Church building until the new facility was built in 1982.

The Future of JMS

JMS will continue to serve the community by equipping young men and women with a solid education from a Christian perspective who are prepared for both college and the workforce.

Students
Families
Congregations
Alumni Faculty
Average Class Size
"Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, "
- Ephesians 6:14
289 Leonard Hill Road
McAlisterville, PA 17049
jmsoffice@tiu11.org
(717)463-2898
JMS
"In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." - Colossians 2:3
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2018 by JMS